While we are excited about the 2022 Iowa Water Conference, we recognize that COVID-19 is still a threat to our personal and communities’ health. It is our goal to provide a safe place to network and learn at the conference in September.
For those who plan to attend the conference in person, use the following precautions:
- Getting vaccinated is encouraged (not required)
- Wearing a mask indoors is encouraged (not required). Masks will be available at the registration desk
- Washing your hands often and using hand sanitizers (available at the conference) is advisable
- While networking with others, practice social distancing when possible
- Follow the CDC recommendations and wear a mask around others if you were exposed
- If you have suspected or confirmed COVID-19, please stay home and follow the CDC’s isolation recommendations
- When traveling, use the CDC’s COVID-19 by County
Taking the appropriate precautions and doing what is right is of utmost importance, and we appreciate your diligence.