2023 Call for Leadership Conference Sponsorship
The 7th Annual ISU Extension and Outreach Women in Ag Leadership Conference brings together women in agribusiness, farming, and ag organizations, as well as students. Our overall conference goal is to support women as they replenish their spirit, discover their dreams, and deepen their aspirations to lead within their family, farm, agribusiness, and agricultural community.
To accomplish this goal, we designed a conference experience that will:
- Increase women’s belief in themselves and the power of life-long learning.
- Create connections with other women that inspire their leadership journey.
- Encourage women to develop practical skills they can apply to their lives.
The leadership conference is our opportunity to bring together audiences of women in agriculture from across the state and from across different agricultural sectors. Our yearly conference is our pride and joy!
What is the Leadership Conference?
- Two-day conference centered on women in agriculture.
- Educational tours and highly anticipated speakers.
- Skill building workshops and breakout sessions.
- Networking with women leaders in the agricultural industry.
- Women Impacting Agriculture awards.
What is the Women in Ag Program?
The ISU Extension and Outreach Women in Ag Program offers in-person, online and hybrid educational events throughout the year. Visit our newly updated website to learn more about upcoming and past programming, as well as inspiring stories and videos about women in ag.
- Women in Ag Website: www.extension.iastate.edu/womeninag.
- Conference Registration Website: www.regcytes.extension.iastate.edu/womeninag.
We stay connected to our audiences in several ways:
- Monthly newsletter
- Webpage and news releases
- Social media – Facebook: ISU Extension and Outreach Women in Ag
We invite you to sponsor the conference. With your help, we can keep the cost of attendance affordable so every woman can benefit from this event.
If you have been a sponsor in the past, we want to thank you for your past support and ask that you continue your sponsorship this year. If you have never been a sponsor, please consider this opportunity to promote your company by supporting this leadership conference for women in the agricultural industry.
You may be the only person receiving this information for your company, so please share this with co-workers who may also find this applicable.
Your farm, agribusiness, organization, or school is invited to sponsor the conference with one of the following options:
- Partnering Sponsor: $2,500 and above – includes opportunity to host a booth at the conference, registration for two people, logo/link on conference webpages, and recognition on conference slide shows and flyers.
- Contributing Sponsor: $500 to $2,499 – includes registration for two people, logo/link on conference webpages, and recognition on conference slide shows and flyers.
- Attendance Sponsor: Register online and pay the registration fee for four or more attendees (your employees, customers, members, students, etc.) – includes recognition on conference slide shows and flyers.
To ensure your company logos are included in marketing materials, sponsorship commitments and company logos are due by November 6, 2023.
We truly appreciate your interest in the ISU Extension and Outreach Women in Ag Program and specifically, the Women in Ag Leadership Conference. Thank you very much for your consideration of sponsoring the 2023 conference. Contact us with additional questions. We are happy to talk with you!
Krista Downing, Rain and Hail, email@example.com, 641-431-1515
Madeline Schultz, Iowa State University, firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-294-0588
Click here to download the sponsorship packet.