We are eager to bring back a transformed 2024 ISU McKean Swine Disease Conference. The conference will be held on Wednesday July 24, 2024 as a one day meeting prior to Iowa Swine Day, which will be held on Thursday July 25, 2024. Although the events are separate, this provides the opportunity to feature two extraordinary conferences here in Ames.
The conference format has again been adjusted to maximize the content available to you. The morning general session will cover pertinent industry topics. The afternoon will be organized into multiple concurrent sessions featuring scientific research and applied solutions to issues veterinarians and producers are currently facing. On Tuesday, July 23rd, there will again be a PRRS Management Pre-Conference Workshop held from 12:30-5:15p.m at the ISU CVM sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health.
- To enable swine practitioners to assist pork producers in a rapidly changing and global production environment.
- To enhance practitioner decision-making tools in disease control, animal welfare, and food safety for the benefit of animals, clients and consumers.
- COLLEGE OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
- IOWA PORK INDUSTRY CENTER
- AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF SWINE VETERINARIANS, DISTRICT 6