We know times are tough, so we have decreased the cost of the Early Registration Rate and the Student rate this year. We have instituted a No Worry Guarantee so you can register for this conference with no financial risk to you if the conference is cancelled.
NO WORRY GUARANTEE means that if the conference is cancelled, you will receive a full refund of your registration fee. If the health crisis persists, the conference format will be converted to a virtual conference. If you already registered, you will have the option to apply your registration fee to attend the virtual conference instead and receive a refund for the difference.
A decision on whether to hold the conference in person will be made in early January.
Please note that a credit card is required to complete your registration order.
Payment by check is not currently accepted, however you may inquire about an exception to pay by check by contacting email@example.com.
Committed to your Health and Safety:
Iowa State University is honored to be able to host the Soil Health Conference! As your host, we are thoughtfully working on plans for a conference that features thought-provoking dialogue, interesting research, and opportunities to connect with colleagues. Our planning also includes implementing practices to lower the risk of COVID-19. While we cannot ensure a virus-free environment, below are some of the practices that will be in place to mitigate risk of potential exposure:
- We will be practicing physical distancing during the entire conference and replace handshakes with waves or foot-bumping for greetings.
- Practice physical distancing during the entire conference. While conversing, please keep at least 6 feet between you and those around you.
- Cloth Face Coverings are required for all conference attendees
- Meeting rooms will be set up at a maximum of 50% of the room capacity, and with greater distances when able.
- Increased cleaning protocols are in place in all conference facilities.
- Speakers for the conference will receive very specific instructions about equipment so they can present worry-free.
- Food and beverage service will reflect best practices for limited contact service, while still providing you with quality dining options.
During these quickly changing times, we will regularly review plans and provide timely updates. The latest information will be posted here on this website on any changes to the conference plans.
Early Registration Rate: $180 (Ends January 15, 2021)
Regular Registration Rate: $225
Student Rate: $75