Pre-registration has closed for this event. Onsite registration will be available at the Scheman Building starting at 7:45am on Wednesday May 18, 2022.
Registration for the 2022 94th Annual ISU Soil Management Land Valuation Virtual Conference
Registration for In-person Conference at the Scheman Building: $150
Registration for Virtual Conference: $175
Real Estate CEU Certificate – $5
Appraisal CEU Certificate – $5
For those attending the conference virtually and seeking Iowa Real Estate Appraisal CEU credit, there are some additional items required to ensure compliance and receive your CEU’s:
- Photo Identification is needed for continuing education credit. The easiest and most efficient way for us to complete that is for you to upload a picture of your photo ID using this link:
- You can take a picture of your ID and submit it electronically. If you are sending a picture of your driver’s license, please cover up your personal information. Prior to submitting, you will want to name your file with your LAST NAME_FIRST NAME to ensure we are able to match you correctly.
- Submit your ID (license # masked) for CEU credits at SMLV. Upload your photo to the following box by Monday, May 16th prior to the start of the conference.
- Once you have logged on to the conference site, be sure to make your screen name your first and last name for ease in attendance tracking.
- During the conference, please be sure to keep your camera on throughout the conference to verify your attendance. Attendance will be monitored throughout the day, and regular breaks are part of the schedule for your convenience.
Change in Plans?
Cancel by May 15th to receive full refund. No refunds after May 15th. Substitutions are always welcome.
Cancellations or substitutions must be submitted in writing, via email, to email@example.com.
For more information or questions about program content, contact:
- Wendong Zhang
(515) 294.2536 – Phone
firstname.lastname@example.org — E-mail
For questions about registration, contact:
- Registration Services
Iowa State University
1601 Golden Aspen Dr. Ste 110
Ames, IA 50010
515.294.6222 — Phone
515.232.6716 — Fax
email@example.com — E-mail
For more information or questions about the virtual conference, contact:
- Amanda Ruckdaschel
Conference Planning and Management
(515) 956.4601 – Phone
(515) 232.6716 – Fax
firstname.lastname@example.org — E-mail