ALL 2020 WORKSHOPS AND SHORT COURSES HAVE BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19.
Seed Testing Short Courses
The short courses are for persons interested in a solid introductory course that covers many species and topics in seed analysis and for those preparing to take an analyst accreditation exam (SCST: CPT, CVT, RST, CGT, RGT or AOSA: CSA – Purity, Germination, or both).
Short Courses are designed to provide:
- basic information regarding seed quality evaluation;
- a broad course of study covering many seed species;
- excellent preparation for either AOSA & SCST consolidated exam, purity or germination;
- an opportunity to attend either the session on purity, the session on germination, or both;
- an educational experience valuable to both the participants and their employers; and
- a chance to interact and share information with other seed analysis professionals.
Seed Conditioning Workshops
The workshop series offers hands-on training with typical seed conditioning machinery and a detailed review of seed conditioning operations. Workshops include a mix of classroom presentations and equipment demonstrations. The training is suitable for new personnel or used as a refresher course for experienced operators.