1) 3s-FSPT – A New tool for rapid assessment of food safety performance and identification of interventions applied to pork value chains in Vietnam
2) A Comprehensive Evaluation of Salmonella Microbiology Testing on Pork Product and Application in a Pork Facility
John Mills and Kaitlyn Compart.
3) Assessment of the spoilage microflora in swine carcasses
4) Bait capture and enrichment followed by long-read whole-genome sequencing and viral variant discrimination through TELSVirus workflow using influenza A virus as a model
5) Behaviour-grounded, incentive-based, training for pork butchers in traditional markets in Africa and Asia
6) Characterization of Salmonella spp. serotypes isolated from Colombian pig farms.
Iliana Constanza Chamorro Tobar
7) Does infrared spectroscopy allow the identification of Yersinia enterocolitica BT4 strains of porcine origin responsible for human‚Äôs infection?
8) Exploring the use of Probicon L28 and BIOPLUS¬Æ 2B as direct-fed microbials to reduce Salmonella and Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli in market hogs
9) Genetic characterization of Listeria monocytogenes strains circulating in the pig manure management chain
10) Hepatitis E virus investigation on farrowing and nursery pigs from a farm free of in-feed antimicrobials: a case report
Giovana Ciacci Zanella
11) Implantation of a strain of Salmonella Typhimurium and a strain of Salmonella Rissen in a pig herd with recurrent clinical salmonellosis
12) Implementation of an approach for the fast detection of food-borne bacterial pathogens in the pig and pork chain through the creation of a Joint Technological Unit ACTIA “FASTYPERS”
13) Microbiological Safety of Ready-to-eat Hams using Clean Label Antimicrobials
14) Monitoring of microbial ecology and Salmonella resistance in a pig slaughterhouse
Alain Le Roux
15) Application of pine bark extracts on ready-to-eat smoked pork belly: effects on lipid oxidation and antioxidant capacity.
Manuela Vaz Velho
16) Prioritization of pig farm biosecurity for control of Salmonella and hepatitis E virus infections; results of a European Expert Opinion Elicitation
17) Seroprevalence and associated factors of trichinellosis in indigenous pigs and rural communities in Northern Vietnam
18) What is the level of Salmonella shedding by pigs at farms and the impact of quaternary ammonium compound-based disinfectants on antibiotic resistance in Escherichia coli?