We are pleased to welcome you to campus for New Staff Orientation on September 17, 2020. We are thoughtfully working on plans for a day filled with positive interaction, great information, and opportunities to meet new colleagues. Your safety in important to us, and our planning also includes implementing practices to lower the risk of COVID-19. While we cannot ensure a virus-free environment, below are some of the practices that will be in place to mitigate risk of potential exposure:
- We will practice physical distancing during the entire conference limiting contact at this event, and ask that you refrain from close contact. Please replace handshakes with waves or foot-bumps for greetings, and maintain distances when queuing in line or in conversations.
- Cloth Face Coverings are required for all attendees, and the conference facility staff will be wearing CFC’s as well.
- The meeting space will be set up at a maximum of 50% of the room capacity, and with greater distances when able.
- Increased cleaning protocols are in place at the facility, and hand sanitizer is readily available at registration, and in public spaces and beverage areas.
- Food and Beverage service will reflect best practices for limited contact service, while still providing you with quality dining options.
During these quickly changing times, we will regularly review plans and provide timely updates, and the latest information will be posted here for easy reference, should plans change.